Sunday 25 January 2015

Gain More Exposure on Twitter!

Hello, I am Adam Robinson (@adzrobo1996) a Social Media Marketer Known as 'Adz'. I have been on Twitter many years and built a whopping following of 44,000 Followers (Which has taken blood, sweat and tears to get). I am only 18 years old and I have built this website myself, I would love it if you would share this website to give this young man some much needed support, thanks. :)

I am the ugly mug on the left. ;)


I would now like to share my following with you, by giving you the chance to promote on my account in the form of one tweet (promoting your business, Twitter/Facebook accounts etc) for the sale price of £1.00 down from the original price of £2.00 HALF-PRICE! Which I can only offer for a limited time, sorry :(

You can personally email me your tweet straight after payment (I should get back to you within one day) here: addyrobo1996@gmail.com

(I check my email multiple times daily, so I should get your message quickly)

Thank You for your interest, All payments are secured by Paypal.

Your Friend, Adam

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SITE AND START GAINING EXPOSURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment