Tuesday 7 January 2014

Sponsored Tweets - A Brief Review


MY MOST POPULAR POST! - http://makemoneyonline2003.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/inboxpounds.html

Hi Everyone, 

Sign up with Sponsored tweets today! - spon.tw/r8ZOM

If you are on Twitter for business (as I am) you may already be familiar with Sponsored tweets. 

For those who are not I will give you a brief explanation and opinion on this website. 

Basically Sponsored tweets is a platform in which you can send out tweets on your twitter account on behalf ofadvertisers and you will get paid per tweet or per click. 

It is simple to start an account and to start sending out tweets, you can set your own price per tweet (there will be a recommended price shown). 

I have been on Sponsored tweets for about 2 weeks and I have 23,000 followers (@PocketValue). I have made about £30/$50 so far. 

It is a great site and it is easy to get started, you will need to have at least 100 followers, tweeted 100 times & have a twitter account older than 60 days. 

If you want tips on getting followers to improve your sponsored tweets earnings check out one of my previous posts. 

I will be happy to give advice, email me: addyrobo1996@gmail.com

Sign up with Sponsored tweets today! - spon.tw/r8ZOM



No comments:

Post a Comment