Wednesday 8 January 2014

IFTTT - Social Media Tool


MY MOST POPULAR POST! - http://makemoneyonline2003.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/inboxpounds.html

Hi Guys!

Thought I would give you a little info on IFTTT. 

IFTTT (If This Then That) is a site that lets you create 'recipes'. 

I use this service to schedule tweets on my twitter account. For example I create a 'recipe' and select a date and time then enter my tweet, once that date and times comes around my tweet will be posted. This has a range of services using many different social accounts, YouTube, Facebook, Email, Twitter, Pinterest, BloggerWordpress etc. You can use this service to control what happens on all of your social accounts very easily. 

I have a busy lifestyle with University and a Part-Time job, so I use this service mainly to schedule recurring tweets on my account - twitter.com/PocketValue - IFTTT means I don't need to worry about connecting to my followers every second of the day. 

As I say this service can be used to control all your social accounts in a few clicks and it is great for people on the go, check it out simply type 'IFTTT' into google. I thought I would just give you a little info on it first. 

Thanks For Your Interest, 

Adam





No comments:

Post a Comment