Wednesday 8 January 2014

Points2Shop Money Making Review


MY MOST POPULAR POST! - http://makemoneyonline2003.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/inboxpounds.html


Points2Shop Money Making Review

Points2Shop is a site I have joined relatively recently and I thought I should give you an insight into the site. 

So this site gives you 'Points' for watching videos, playing games, taking surveys, buying products. You can then redeem these points for prizes, also you can get cash for doing the above activities. I think you are able to convert points to cash as well. This site is similar to inboxpounds (which I have also done a short review on). Looking around the site I have just realised you can also earn points by downloading cool apps for your smartphone. 

So far I have earned 1,455 points, I earned 250 just for signing up. I have earned these points in about 6-7 days, I have put about 10 minutes of easy work in each day. These points will get me a fairly good prize and my overall view on the website is a positive one, I am thinking of converting these points to cash, The conversion rate also pretty good. 

You can also join the referral program and make $1.50 per sign up! I think with another week on this site I could get either a good prize or cashout the money I have converted. The cash out figure is approximately $5 which can easily be hit within a week or so. 

Overall this site has treated me well for the time I have been on it, it seems to be easy to gain points/cash in a short period of time. Also this site has a great referral program that I will testing within the next few days. So if you would like to earn a little extra cash or get some great rewards for yourself or for others you may want to sign up.

Thank You For Reading, my next post will be tomorrow, I will hopefully do two posts if I get chance. 

Adam

Gain Exposure On Twitter Right Now! HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment